Thursday 29 September 2011

What does CILIP do in Wales?

Hello and Welcome.


 My name is Mandy Powell, I work for CILIP in Wales, which means that I am based in Wales and work with the CILIP Cymru Wales Committee and my colleagues in CILIP, to help support library and information staff and promote and develop the profession in Wales.

As there is only one of me and the Committee is made up of hardworking library types with library jobs, keeping in touch with everyone can get tricky...and that's where the blog comes in. I'm going to use this blog to help keep people up to date with what CILIP is doing in and for Wales. I will also be posting links to websites and articles that I think are of interest.
If you have any comments or ideas, I'd love to hear them, so please get in touch. 

I travel all over Wales, so feel free to invite me to your library, I may even bring cake.

You can follow me on Twitter @Minimorticia, be warned, I don't just tweet about libraries, but if you want to see pictures of my dog and read my thoughts on Star Wars...and why wouldn’t you(?) then join in!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog :-)

    Especially like the backdrop.

    Richard Hawkins
    CILIP

    ReplyDelete