Thursday 30 August 2012

Where do you go to my lovely?!

I must apologize for the long gap in posts, when I set up this blog the intention was to post regular updates

However, with the CILIP restructure, I have taken on more duties (like many fellow library types) and I've found it difficult to actually get around to telling you what I've been doing and where I have been.
I've found that Twitter is a better way of keeping in touch on the go @CILIPinWales and @Minimorticia

I am due to go on maternity leave this week, coming back in March 2013.
CILIP have appointed a cover person, who you can reach via Wales@cilip.org.uk and on 07837 032 536

I've also updated the list of CILIP Cymru Wales Committee members on our WebPages.

The 2012 CILIP in Wales Conference - leadership, was a success and you can look at some of the sessions here.


No comments:

Post a Comment